Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Home Movies!

I took this video to share with the grandmas who don't get to see bathtime here in Iowa city. Normally I bathe them when I'm home alone, but this time Joe was here and I was more than happy to take the opportunity to put them both in at the same time. Noah loves to play with the stream of water that comes out. I never plug up the tub so that it can drain and i can turn the water back on for Noah to play with. Also notice that he sticks his toungue out to taste the water on his face. I think its so cute. Don't worry, this video is totally modest. Hope you all get a kick out of it!

10 comments:

DOUGHERTY FAMILY said...

How cute! Your boys are absolutely adorable. That's a good idea with the water, maybe I'll try it with Jake and see how he likes it.

CallisterCatch said...

How cute! I think I've ruined bathtime for Lily, it's just so much easier to put her in the shower with me, so when I do give her a bath she is always so scared and has a death grip on my hand. I hope she starts to like it once she can sit up on her own. Are you guys coming home for the Holidays, I know its a far drive and moneys tight. I thought I would get a hold of everyone and see who's coming and maybe we can get together. It would be so much fun. Just let me know.

Samantha Fife said...

I hope its alright that I found your blog on Tawnya's! Cute pictures of your boys!

Tawnya said...

How cute. I just love those two baby bears. I also love your commentary! :)

Moke said...

Oh my gosh how cute!! I like how he keeps licking his lips to taste the water and when he accidentally gets underneath the running water

Sarah said...

How fun! They are so cute. I love it when you guys put videos up of your boys.

Sarah Sidwell said...

Love seeing my boys!! You got to get video of Ethan crawling now to show off. Miss you guys!

Jessica Jensen said...

Loved seeing the boys! Thanks for sharing their cute bathtime. I think that I when I see most of Matthew's personality shine!

Sheila Buchei said...

Brandon and I were watching this way cute video and we think you sound just like your mom! That's a good thing!

Jewel said...

That's cute. I love it when they are just sitters and splashing in the tub is their favorite thing in the world. Especially when they get to splash siblings or parents.