Joe has been so great this weekend taking care of me while I have been sick. He has cleaned up, taken care of the boys, taken them to church by himself, and most importantly he has let me NAP! When I woke up from a much needed nap this afternoon, he had started my craft project for me to kill time. Well, I couldn't very well let him go at it alone! So this is what we have so far.
Close-up
And this is the crib set we tried to match.
Wish us luck!
10 comments:
Those are so great. Is it paper on the bottom, or did you guys paint those? I love it. Good luck with the one tomorrow.
I am very impressed...how did you do it? Is it paper or painted or what? I really do love it! :)
That looks SO GOOD!! Can you teach me how you did that so I can do it for Jake's?? I'm glad that you're getting the rest that you need to get better, I miss you!
Hooray! Good work. You should make some for Josh and me. :P jk
Those are amazing! I am impressed! Super impressed! They are ADORABLE!
Also Brittany was joking but I think I might make some for me and Tony for our room! I kind of think that's a cute idea! Thanks Brit!
They look fantastic. Good job guys.
Holy Mosey Jess and Joe! I am so proud of you guys. They look so good!
Looks awesome! I hope you are getting better! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!
First of all, I love the crib set! The name looks so great!! I am amazed at your talents.
You have exeded the talent I passed on to you. You have a special sense of cute. Please put another video of the boys, and you know what I want to see. love mom.
Post a Comment