...no, there is too much. Let me sum up.
This past week or so has been fairly hectic, but i won't go much into it. Halloween was filled with many events that i will soon post pictures of, but I don't have any yet. I'll just talk about the important stuff.
Things I love about Joe:
1. He lives his life in a way that makes it easy for me to love him, trust him, and respect him.
2. I know that he would do anything short of chopping off his fingers to make me happy.
3. He loves being a father, and he is good at it.
Things I love about my boys:
1. They are giggly in the morning.
2. They look to me when they cry, because they trust that I can make it all better.
3. Noah sticks out his tongue a lot, and Ethan says "Dada" to get my attention.
Things I love about my mom:
1. She is so quarky that it would be impossible to describe her in one word.
2. She has found it in herself to forgive me for being such a wretched teenager.
3. She loves to laugh, even at herself.
4 comments:
You're silly
Jess, You are the cutest! You asked about my camera and I'm finally getting back to you. It's a Nikon D40. I am in love with it! For me it was worth EVERY penny! They actually are cheaper now because they have a new model out...but I think they are still $400 or $500! I know crazy, but it is an amazing camera. Maybe you could find one on e-bay for less.
That was fun to read.
I liked reading your blog!!!!!
Post a Comment