January 15th is a big day in our family! On Thursday Joe will be celebrating his 25th birthday, which he is pretty excited about since his car insurance will get cheaper. Also, our twins Ethan and Noah will be turning ONE!!! Its hard to believe where we were one year ago. I was a blimp, ready to burst, and Joe was sleeping on the incredibly uncomfortable hospital couches. And we would be about to experience the most amazing, happy, sad, poopy, crying, laughing, splashing, messy, sleep-deprived, adorable journey of our lives. So here are a few pictures to capture some of these moments.
8 comments:
What sweeties!! I am seriously missing them so much!!! Maybe they will share a birthday with Molly too. I guess we will see. How are they feeling?
what cut boys. I also like the cute bald head in the bath with them!!:)
It was so great to see you at christmas. Your boys are growming so fast. We hope that your day is great.
Thanks for sharing the pics. Happy Birthday boys! You better be grateful Joey that you got such a great wife! She gave you such cute boys too. Miss you!
Your boys are so cute...I showed Jake the pictures of them and he got excited to see them! And happy birthday boys!!
So cute! Happy birthday to all you boys.
Happy Birthday, Joseph!!! Noah!! and Ethan!!! I love you all so much!! I will call on Sunday!
Love the hat.
Post a Comment