That is so cute!!! Ethan is the man!
Oh man that is cute! What an awesome kid!
Oh my gosh, what a cutie!! I love those little boys.
Oh my gosh how cute!!! I love how he just sits there for a little while anticipating the surprise.
That was so fun for me to see. It has made my morning after a very long night. Thanks for reminding me that kids can be so cute too. Love you guys!
I love that clip! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so cute!!! Ethan is the man!
Oh man that is cute! What an awesome kid!
Oh my gosh, what a cutie!! I love those little boys.
Oh my gosh how cute!!! I love how he just sits there for a little while anticipating the surprise.
That was so fun for me to see. It has made my morning after a very long night. Thanks for reminding me that kids can be so cute too. Love you guys!
I love that clip! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment