Friday, January 15, 2010

Actual Birthday Post


Happy birthday to my boys. Most people look back on their child's birthday they get all misty because the birth was all sorts of beautiful. When i did that today i mostly remembered how freaked out I was. It was a terrifying day, so lets not focus on that. I know that i joke quite a bit about how my kids are monsters, but i really do love being their mom. And in reality I am lucky to have such great kids.
Today is also Joe's birthday, so its not all bad to look back on his birth because i didn't have to do it. Peggy, perhaps you'd like to mention how special it was. I get to talk about how special he is now. i can't imagine what my life would be like without him, and i don't want to. He makes me happier than anything else could. I can't say enough about him, so i'll mention my favoite parts. He is an incredible husband and a wonderful father. He takes such good care of me and the boys, and i know he'd do anything for us. Happy Birthday babe, and thank you for being ours. We love you.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!

Angela Dougherty said...

Happy Birthday!!! We wish we could be there for your wicked awesome birthday bash, but we won't be getting home until late that night. But, if we were there, we could give you a rousing HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!!

Jessica Jensen said...

Happy Birthday Boys!

Angela and Enrique said...

Happy birthday to your boys! Sorry to hear they are sick! Hopefully they get better soon!

Anonymous said...

its a heartfelt sacrifice you are all making to accomplish your dreams.Being in IA away from us is difficult,especially on days of celebration,but dreams are worth sacrificing for. I am very proud of you all. Happy birthday to all 3 boys. And I love ya all. Great pic. love mom.

Keenan said...

Happy Birthday x3!!!!!!!