P.S. Kim, I'm really sorry we did karaoke without you-it was super last minute and we didn't actually plan on doing it until ten minutes before we did. I promise we'll do it again.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Girls Night Out!
Every once in a while we have a night out (or in) with just the girls. Last night we met up at Target and picked our ridiculous outfits for each other and tried them all on. That's the last picture of the three. By the way, thanks ladies for indulging me. I obviously never got to play dress up with my 4 older brothers, so I just can't get enough of it even at my age. When all the outfits were discarded and we were done in the dressing rooms we decided to go back to my friend Kate's house and rocked out the Karaoke Revolution-which i also love. This is what you get when you let ME plan the girls night. Seriously, I absolutely LOVE letting go of my reservations and inhibitions and making a complete fool of myself, but its even MORE fun when other people do it with me. That's where the dress up and the crazy singing comes in.


Hope you enjoy these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It was fun!! Kareoke looks crazy, as always!
Brown hair, Jesser? Cute. Did you guys do any monochromatic outfits? As you know, I too am a dress up proponent. Glad to see you get to do it still.
laura, my outfit was supposed to be. you can't really tell from the picture, but i was wearing a separate skirt and shirt that happened to have the exact same pattern.
Holy smokes Jess! Look how long your hair is! I haven't seen you in so long, and it looks cute that color too!
this totally reminded me of 7th grade! (or was it 8th)? dressing up and making those awesome videos. dressing up crazy never gets old! haha.
p.s. did you still want those hats? i forgot to get back to you on that. if you still do then just email me what you want and all the details. my email is kristi.jones@aggiemail.usu.edu
That was so much fun. Thanks for a fun night!
You always look so cute. Maybe I should start playing dress up more so I can develop every day outfit skills like yours.
Post a Comment