Sunday, August 8, 2010

Save Me A Piece of That Corn

Remember the other night when the temperature was blissful and the humidity was virtually non-existant? We decided to BBQ and enjoy our dinner outside. Little did we know how much Noah would enjoy dinner!

9 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

Haha!! I love his little dance with the clapping hands...too funny!!

Yeah I remember how the weather was so beautiful you forgot you were in Iowa...and then the humidity came back with a vengeance and laughed at me. Ugh.

Sarah Sidwell said...

That is adorable! the corn looks yummy...i think I;ll go find a snack!

brandandbrit said...

That day was beautiful! That is too funny how much he loved that corn! So cute!

Tawnya said...

That is too cute! Spencer LOVED watching this little man! We had to watch it again and again and again...

Rachel said...

yeah, did you just LOVE his poop the next day?!
and I remember that night, we sat out and played poker all night and I got eaten alive by the bugs, even with that stupid candle going!!!

Brittany Petersen said...

That's so stinkin cute! We've been grilling corn too. I just love summer time BBQs!!

Helen said...

Oh my goodness Jess! Your boys are so cute, and I am sure you are the best Mom ever! :) I am gald you found my new blogspot! :) I am also very glad that you have one so I can stay in touch with your family!

Jewel said...

That was cute. Corn is a Whitehead tradition, you know. We had some tonight. It was fun to watch Nathan figure out how to bite it.

Sarah said...

For some reason this video doesn't show up for me. Anyway, I found this website. You may already know about it but if not, check it out. Glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com