

i don't know how joe did it, but he did. I wouldn't say that he is the very best at computer stuff, but he's pretty darn good. He was able to recover our pictures and home videos! He recovered over 6,000 photos and i'm so grateful to have them back-hence the picture overload here. There is no possible way for me to caption each pic-sorry. you'll just have to look and enjoy...or look and get bored bc there are SO MANY pictures!
























5 comments:
YEAH!!! now go burn some DVD's just to be sure!!
Yay! I'm so glad you got your pictures back. That's awesome. I recognize a few of them ;). That is a fantastic jack-o-lantern you guys have there, by the way. Good job Joe
HEHEHEHE!
The video makes me laugh, what can I say Jes, you are an eating comical genius. I would be sick if I lost my pictures. You could do an online storage. Then even a flood or fire or lost box wouldn't loose them. :)
yay Joe!
One of my favorite words to describe my Whitehead man is... CAPABLE.
Here's to techno savvy husbands.
Post a Comment