Its been so long since my last post, that it would be way too overwhelming to tell every story in detail. so instead
I'm doing a quick recap of the last f
ew months.

This is the reason why I have slowly slipped out of the social networking game these last few months. The boys decided that their favorite thing to do was to pluck each and every key off of the laptop. Joe and I tried to re-assemble the keys several times but the boys wouldn't let it stay in one piece for long. Joe ended up buying a replacement keyboard on
ebay and used his amazing handyman skills install it. But once the computer was fixed I stilled stayed away because I've enjoyed the freedom of not having to check my blog/
facebook/email everyday.

For Thanksgiving we had our good friends Keenan and Britney and their adorable little girl Camden with us. Keenan is going to Medical school in Wisconsin so it wasn't too far of a drive to come visit us in Iowa. Camden and the boys played so well together. We had a ton of fun making turkey,
potatoes, cookies, gravy, apple crisp, and gluten free stuffing. It was delicious and we loved having them in our home.

We went to Utah for Christmas and sadly didn't take many pictures as per usual, but we did get one picture of "The Six Pack" together. ("The Six Pack": Our twins, and two other sets of twin boys from my brothers Justin and Joe) We had a really good time visiting with family and friends.

Overall the trip was great, but out of our two week
vacation we were driving for six of those days. As you can see, we got a little bored. Notice Noah's
starburst sideburns.

The boys have been doing really well since we have been back. They play with their new trains all day. We came home to new counter tops and a new sink courtesy of our landlord.
I don't have any pictures from today but I had to take a quick trip to the ER to get six stitches after slicing my finger with a knife while doing the dishes. Shortly followed by slicing my toe while cleaning up the glass from a broken glass the boys were playing with.
On a side note...I decided to exercise and pulled both my hamstrings. Pretty sure I will never be whole and without injury. When it rains it pours I guess.
7 comments:
Glad you're back, and that you had a great break. I've never seen a car like that, with built in child restraints. What kind of car is it?
Sorry about the stitches, that stinks! I love seeing pictures of your boys plying together. At what point do the stop relying on you to entertain them? My boys do pretty well on their own for a while, but then they want me to play with them too. I guess I should not complain because I would probably be entertaining more if there was only one.
emily:
we LOVE the built in car seats. it a dodge grand caravan-'97 i think. its been awesome.
haley:
i'd say that their dependence on your entertainment slowly fades as their mobility increases. it gets easier until they start fighting together-its a trade off. they play together and fight together.
I am sorry about your finger and toe,and hamstrings..... I hate to hurt..... If you wanted to get out of the conference call next time just say so... Miss you and the boys!
all I can say is that it could only happen to you!
You decided to exercise?! Way to go Jess! Sorry to hear about your injuries. That sucks. I love Noah's sideburns.
Ooohh. I love those kids they look so cute!
Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate
Post a Comment