In case you haven't looked outside...

The snow is pretty intense. The roads are bad, the air is freezing, everything is closed, and there is more on the way.
So since we're stuck inside all day we are wearing big boy underwear. No more diapers...hopefully.

I put up their favorite Thomas tent and we are all trying our best to make potty training really fun.

We have wooden Thomas trains, bathtub trains, thomas stickers, and lots of track and free time.

It's been hard on all of us.
5 comments:
Good luck with that. And stay warm!
Wow Jess, good luck. Learn lots and teach me your tricks! :)
Sounds like fun :) How's the progress? I'll be looking for another update. I'm being inspired by all these other people potty training right now...
Love you Jess!
Love the slip, hate cold and snow, and praying you all survive the boys training. mom whitehead
Hard is an accurate word to describe potty training.
Post a Comment