You always regretted cutting your hair short after you did it, but it does look cute. I'd say not quite so blonde this time, maybe highlights and lowlights, with long hair (but not too long). But what can I say, I always cut my hair short when I have a baby :) Do what will be easiest. If you don't have time to do your hair every day, short hair isn't the best style. That is, unless it's a great cut and you keep trimming it to keep it styled properly. Wow, this is a long comment. Sorry. I'm excited to see what you do, even though I'm not sure what your hair looks like right now.
I'm thinking short. It is super cute on you (plus it will be SO much easier with Joelle)! I wish I could pull off short hair because I am getting tired of Cole pulling my hair all the time.
I love the blonde on you. but it is not fun keeping up on the highlights though. I just chopped my hair off in the summer and I liked having it short, but now that it is getting a little longer I HATE IT! I can't put it in a pony tail withought having to use bobby pins. and it's just long enough that it drives me nuts to have it sit on my neck. just something to think about. :) You are seriously so cute in both styles though! I have never seen your short hair! but it is way cute on you!
I'm going through the same dilemma right now too. I'm so close to chopping it off. I love the blonde for sure. And I've never seen the short in person but it looks super cute in the picture. I think both are great!
12 comments:
I think you look amazing with short hair. It seems to fit your personality more (as if I know you well enough to judge your personality . . .)
i love your short, blonde hair. Of course, I love your long hair, too, but I really love your short hair.
I LOVED your short hair!!
I haven't ever seen your hair short in person, but from the picture, I think short is really cute on you!
I love it short, but I don't know if I like it short due to the blonde hair color. But still short!
The length in the second picture is my favorite cut and length on you. It be fun to see that cut with your light brown color.
Short... Spring is coming.... Plus it won't be long until Joelle will be yanking it out...
I agree with everyone else: short!
You always regretted cutting your hair short after you did it, but it does look cute. I'd say not quite so blonde this time, maybe highlights and lowlights, with long hair (but not too long). But what can I say, I always cut my hair short when I have a baby :) Do what will be easiest. If you don't have time to do your hair every day, short hair isn't the best style. That is, unless it's a great cut and you keep trimming it to keep it styled properly. Wow, this is a long comment. Sorry. I'm excited to see what you do, even though I'm not sure what your hair looks like right now.
I'm thinking short. It is super cute on you (plus it will be SO much easier with Joelle)! I wish I could pull off short hair because I am getting tired of Cole pulling my hair all the time.
I love the blonde on you. but it is not fun keeping up on the highlights though.
I just chopped my hair off in the summer and I liked having it short, but now that it is getting a little longer I HATE IT! I can't put it in a pony tail withought having to use bobby pins. and it's just long enough that it drives me nuts to have it sit on my neck. just something to think about. :) You are seriously so cute in both styles though! I have never seen your short hair! but it is way cute on you!
I'm going through the same dilemma right now too. I'm so close to chopping it off. I love the blonde for sure. And I've never seen the short in person but it looks super cute in the picture. I think both are great!
Post a Comment