Check out what we found!
Lately I've been worried that my kids are wasting their lives away being bored. I've been trying to find ways to create lasting memories for them. Today, on our way to the park I passed by an open fire hydrant. I just happened to have my camera to catch the pure joy that followed.
Sometimes being a parent feels like a never ending chore, but not today. Today I know my kids got a memory that they'll keep, and I got to make that happen for them. I'm so grateful for days like today.
5 comments:
Now you got me thinking that I need to do more fun things with my kids.
Love it! Jessica, you are such a great mom - I want to be like you when I grow up. :-)
One of my regrets is that I diDn't play with my children more. Great job.
Totally loved these... I hope I can find one someday.... It looks like a ton of fun :)
There you go, making me cry. It must be a mom thing. I love days like those.
Post a Comment