You'll have to forgive me for the blurry pictures. I'm trying my hand at the manual mode on my camera. Not because I'm a talented photographer, but because I'm not, and I don't understand how to fix my camera when it's on the fritz and won't shoot in automatic mode. Anyway, although I really tried to make the kids understand that Easter is about Christ, all they really wanted to do was play and eat candy. I settled for second best, which was a lovely evening filled with love and quality family time. The lighting was beautiful so I did my best to capture it.
5 comments:
Loved these!
I found your blog a while back while blog hopping. Your kids are ADORABLE! Your whole family is just so cute!
I am so jealous of your sweet baby girl! (We have 4 year old identical twin boys and a nearly two year old singleton, also a boy. I'm crossing my fingers that number four will be a girl!)
I just wanted to say hi, and that your hair in these pictures is gorgeous!
I love all the pictures.
So, so fun. Love the joy in everyone's faces!
You and your little girl are PRETTY.
Post a Comment