I finally decided to start my very own blog. Apparently its all the rage nowadays. I am excited to keep everyone who want to read the updates satisfied. Joe will be glad that he can post all the pictures that his heart desires. Okay, so the very first update is: the twins are four months old now and they are getting easier, or perhaps I'm getting more desensitized by their cries. Either way my life is getting better. They are sleeping through the night really well. Usually one will wake up once around 5am but they switch off so i can still say that it counts as consitently sleeping through the night.
On another note, I am really sad Sarah L. is gone. I realize that we didn't see a lot of each other anyway, but now i know i can't even if i wanted to. Kansas is not exactly an hour away. At least i got to see her before she left. I cried a lot, but i know she is still a phone call away.
1 comment:
Wow, you had a little bit of time to start a blog. That is a good sign that the babies are requiring not quite 24-7 these days!
And yes it is all the rage. Way to be "in."
Post a Comment