I am guessing Ethan is in Josephs arms, but Im just guessing by the smile. They are looking more and more alike!!!!
Nick thinks Ethan is the one Jessie is holding...
I'm gonna say that Jess is holding Ethan. Wow, it's been a while since I've seen them and it's definitely getting more difficult to tell them apart
I also think that Jess is holding Ethan.
I think Ethan is on the left. The one Jess is holding.....am I right, am I right???
everyone is right. jessis holding ethan. oh wait, sarah sidwell guessed wrong. sorry
Ethan's in Jessie's Arms!
Mine is the same as sarah's Yaerli
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am guessing Ethan is in Josephs arms, but Im just guessing by the smile. They are looking more and more alike!!!!
Nick thinks Ethan is the one Jessie is holding...
I'm gonna say that Jess is holding Ethan. Wow, it's been a while since I've seen them and it's definitely getting more difficult to tell them apart
I also think that Jess is holding Ethan.
I think Ethan is on the left. The one Jess is holding.....am I right, am I right???
everyone is right. jessis holding ethan. oh wait, sarah sidwell guessed wrong. sorry
Ethan's in Jessie's Arms!
Mine is the same as sarah's
Yaerli
Post a Comment