This is the double stroller i won on Ebay. I wasn't looking for a jogger since they are out of my price range, but this one was a great deal!
These are some older pictures of Ethan looking like a homie G.
And these are some super cute pictures Joe took on his phone outside of the walmart the other day. I absolutely LOVE these jackets. Thanks Aunt Verna via Ray.
I guess I could always say something about Joe's school. He had a test yesterday (which he got 100% on), a test mondy, a test wednesday, a paper due thursday, and another test on friday. Im thinking this is going to be a long week for the both of us. For that reason, we are just relaxing and having a lazy saturday.





3 comments:
Adorable pictures! How did you win that on Ebay? That's awesome.
Yay for lazy Saturdays. We're spending our Saturday cleaning our apartment, doing laundry, and doing homework (not so lazy, or fun, but has to be done). Those jackets are great. I love them
I am so glad that you decided to blog about nothing! I love Ethan hanging out...anyway awesome about the stroller.
What cute jackets.
Post a Comment