Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Orange Pictures

After so many people commented on the header picture above I thought perhaps you'd all be interested in seeing some other orange family pictures of mine.



This is my cute little...big family. Joe and I in orange, Joe and Britt in white, Parents in blue, Gramma and Norm in pink, Bud and Julie in red, Joshy and Britt (Red) in dark blue, and Justin and Mirella in brown. You can probably spot the twins in orange, white, and brown.





I never thought there would come a day when i was MORE pale than Joe. This is that day my friends.












There was supposed to be a picture of Ethan too, but the poor photog couldn't tell my kids apart so we wound up with two pictures of Noah. Here is the cuter of the two.








And here is the whole enchilada. Is that a common phrase or is it just common to the Petersens? Sometimes I say that I have oods of stuff, and people don't get it. Oods! As in, a lot.

5 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

What a cute fam. I got on your family blog the other day and saw your family picture and thought it turned out good. miss you

Lace said...

Oh my gosh! This is another one that needs to be printed and hung on my fridge. Way cute family pictures.

Jamie and Tom said...

Whiteheads! That is super exciting you found our blog! How are you doing? How's school going? Logan is good... it is sooo cold already and it's only the first week in september! haha and marriage and school are going great! Tom takes the DAT this tuesday again. He wants a better score to increase his chances of getting in. Your boys are soooo cute! This is the first i've seen them! They are adorable! Love the orange shirt pictures :)

Shermilton said...

Wow! Your right. You do look good in orange. I loved the pics.

Matthew and Sarah said...

Jess, your hair is so stinkin cute!