This is just a little clip of the boys fighting. They usually play really well together but we caught them being mean. Ethan pulls Noah's hair the Noah pushes him back. Jess and I thought it was pretty funny.
If that is the worse the fighting gets, you guys have it pretty good! :) Let's hope it stays that way! I was hoping for some screaming! :) Really, I am just kidding! They are adorable!
4 comments:
There just boys! It seems like all we do here is wrestle.
Hey Jess - I can't find you're e-mail address so I can send you Brandon's phone number. He would LOVE to hear from you.
If that is the worse the fighting gets, you guys have it pretty good! :) Let's hope it stays that way! I was hoping for some screaming! :) Really, I am just kidding! They are adorable!
They just don't sit still do they?
Post a Comment