Monday, April 20, 2009

I got these pictures back a few days ago, but I didn't post them because i've been having trouble deciding which ones were the cutest. They all looked so good. I think i've narrowed it down to my favorites, but i have like 12 and only room to post like 5 pics at once.

It was very difficult getting the boys to stay together long enough to take this pic



Noah! This is one of my favorites.



And this is my favorite of Ethan


This is my absolutely favorite family picture. Jessica Sorenson did a really great job.


My cute little boys.


I LOVE THIS!

12 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

Love the pics! I hope I get one.... or something like that. I am thinking they all turned out great!

Sarah Sidwell said...

You took these all with your new camera? That is amazing! They are ALL so SUPER cute! Who is in the last picture?

CallisterCatch said...

Yes, I loved them all. You have such cute boys. It's so sad none of us live close. It would be fun to see everyone children. We miss you.

Wright Place said...

So So SO cute!!

Joe'n'Jess said...

oh, no i didn't take these. a girl in my ward took them. she had training. i don't. i will however take credit for the cute boys. those are my work.

Tawnya said...

Those are soooooo cute!! I love those boys so dang much!! (the last one is Noah)

Lace said...

These are so adorable! Your favorite is my favorite as well. You guys are so photogenic!

Sheila Buchei said...

Your boys are B-E-A-T-I-F-U-L!! Er, I mean handsome!

Shermilton said...

These pictures are so fun!

Anonymous said...

I love all of them too. They are too cute.You know,I think they take after their grandma. I cant wait to see them,and you guys too. I hope they remember us. are you singing the "ba a a a" song to them? sakes!

Kev and Nan said...

Hey Joe and Jess!! How are you doing? It has been a long time. You have such an adorable little family. I hope everything is going well! P.s. is it alright if I add you to my contact list of web pages? I'd love to keep in touch.

bobandhaley said...

Hey Jessica and Jo, I don't know if you remember us, but I found your blog on the Cassity's. (We met a few times at their house) I have to tell you I have been blog stocking you for a few weeks... Bob and I found out we are pregnant with twins and you came into my head immediately. I am a bit overwhelmed and would love any advise you can give! We are living away from family also (out of the country in fact), so help will be harder to find. How do you do it? Your boys are so cute!