Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Date Night

Joe and I had a date night last Saturday. The Dental School was holding a celebration dinner for the fourth years. It was really nice to get dressed up and have a night together without the boys. We really wished that more of our friends could have come, but it was still a good night out. Special thanks to Tawnya and Angela for helping me put this whole thing together in one day! We felt a little prom-ish taking these ones. This is for you Mom.

The dinner was SOOO good. I had salmon and asparagus. Best dinner ever!
Joe preferred his prime rib and potatoes.

Me and Michaela on the dance floor. I did anything i could to not verify to the whole world that i dance like an uncoordinated white girl.

We didn't end up staying much past dinner or else i'd have to dance more, but it was still nice to get all dressed up and meet Joe's classmates.










8 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

You were SO SO SO hot that night!! As you know, I truly and deeply wish that I could have gone too...I would have busted a move like the uncoordinated white girl that I am!!

Tawnya said...

You look so beautiful! So glad you had fun. I'm pretty sure you already knew this, but you look especially white next to Michaela's beautiful skin.

Joe and Britt said...

Jess you look just WOW!!! Hot Mama!! YOW-YOW! Hubba hubba! YaReba Mamasita! I am so glad you had fun, and good dancing is in the eye of the beholder so shake it white girl! p.s. Isn't dining out such a luxury we deserve! :)

Jessica Jensen said...

You look great! Love your hair that light!

TM said...

You looked amazing Jess! I'm glad you guys had fun! Can't wait till we all go together!!!

Unknown said...

JOE! What a small world! I was just thinking about you are how we gave you those tickets, and then you found me.

What a small world! Brittany worked in my classroom right before Brigham was born!

Thanks for commenting!

Your wife is BEAUTIFUL.

Remember this?
http://findingforgetmenots.blogspot.com/2009/04/well-would-you-look-at-that.html

Sheila Buchei said...

Jess - You look like a doctor's wife. I just don't know who the lucky doctor will be! J/K

Jewel said...

Dance like noone's watching. Isn't that what they say?