Monday, July 20, 2009

Yes, I've been avoiding you...

I haven't posted for so long now that i feel like there is just too much that i need to catch up on, and i have no picures to illustrate-which i hate. so i won't bother with the catching up and i'll just skip straight to what is going on right now. If you want to hear about girls camp, you'll have to check angela dougherty's blog. She covered the basics, but i really did love it and would do it again in a heartbeat.
ok, back to the present. My niece Alex has been with us for the past...week or so. Its been really fun to have her here, and to have a shopping partner-not to mention an extra set of hands around here. Right now we are preparing for our trip to Utah which is, needless to say, stressful. I am NOT looking forward to the drive with my little monsters, as i have taken to calling them. We are hoping to do what the Rasmussen's did and drive straight through the night but if you know Joe then you know what a task that is. He MUST sleep. He has no tolerance for staying up late. It will be a task to be sure.
Goodness look at me. I have a pile of laundry staring at me, and unlike other occations, i have a deadline to get all of this done. But i am typing away hoping that my unending list of to-do's will magically disappear if i ignore them long enough. I've got to go. sorry this was such a boring post.

5 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

Haha! I love your blog posts Jess!!

Sheila Buchei said...

Can't wait to see you guys again (especially "the monsters"). I'll be over to visit.......xoxoxox

Sarah Sidwell said...

Might be a LONG drive, but we are SO EXCITED to see you guys!!

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Can't wait to see you guys!! Get ready to party-it-up Logan style!!!

Jewel said...

You made it to UT! And you were all dressed so you must have gotten a fair amount of laundry done.