So Joe and i have once again convined ourselves that we really needed a specific gadget. We bought a Flip video recorder. They are like handheld (about the size of the first cell phones) little video cameras that we can tote around with us wherever we go. Joe bid on one that he found on Ebay and ended up getting it for a steal. Here is the first of many videos to come for your enjoyment at home.
10 comments:
that's flippin awesome!
I want one of those. We never get out bigger video camera out.
Nice! So cute! First, love the sweater! Yay for sweater weather! Second, you rearranged! I like it! Third, I miss you!
So cute!! I love seeing live pictures of you all!!
Cute! Are you doing anything fun for your b-day Jess?
Your hair is getting long! A cute little ponytail...you growing it out again?
I believe in that.
Jesser! Cool camera. That was like watching WWF. Here are some suggestions for wrestling names for you.
"Baby Tamer"
"The Thrower"
"Kid Clobberer"
"Mommy Mangler"
"Tot Tosser"
These are just some examples that would work for you. Looks like you guys are having fun out there. Love you jess.
Justin
Jesser! Cool camera. That was like watching WWF. Here are some suggestions for wrestling names for you.
"Baby Tamer"
"The Thrower"
"Kid Clobberer"
"Mommy Mangler"
"Tot Tosser"
These are just some examples that would work for you. Looks like you guys are having fun out there. Love you jess.
Justin
How can you trow your children like that???
LOL!!!
Miss you lot's
YaerBear
Post a Comment