So, I've noticed in my past...ten or so posts, I just put up some fun pictures or videos and say 'hope you enjoy' and leave it at that. I figure that the blog is for distant family and friends who mostly just want to see the boys. But in reading blogs from others, i have realized that i never actually tell ya'll whats going on. This is going to be a hard post, since i really have a bad memory and i can't really remember important events or milestones to report. I'll do my best.
Joe is knee deep in school and football these days. Studying is starting to pick up and the Hawkeyes are ranked #7 in the nation right now. I feel like we've been handling this really well as a family. Joe can usually study at home, when the boys are asleep, and i find something to occupy myself so i don't distract him. I run errands, go to craft night, or just wander across the hall and hang out with Kate (for those of you who don't know Kate, she is an awesome girl in my ward who lives across the hall from me).
This system seems to work really well. I'm not left home alone all the time with nowhere to go and nothing to do. Joe gets to study in his sweatpants, and not feel like he is abandoning his family to go to the school and study.
He is doing superbly in school. And by that i mean that he is satisfied with the grade he is getting/time he is putting into studying ratio. Does that make sense?
Shoot. I have to start dinner-even though joe is already peeling the potatoes for me. I have such a great husband. More about whats REALLY going on in the next post.
Much love, Jessica
4 comments:
I love my brother!!! Can't wait to see what else you have been "up to."
Fun to hear a little about the "ins and outs" of your guys' life... Glad to hear that the dental school adventure is going well thus far... :)
Um... Your Awesome!
Football (sports) is Joseph's escape. I didn't raise hunters, or fisherman, but Jazz fans and BYU football. Now I guess we keep track of Iowa. Hope they do well Sat. Miss you all.
mom whitehead
Post a Comment