Yes, I realize that was yesterday, but these pictures aren't. Here is noah eating some scrambled eggs for breakfast. He wouldn't let me get him dressed, so i just left them in their diapers while they ate. Yum!

And after breakfast, I let them play on the new bed. It's a TON taller than the previous bed so they can climb up into the window frame now.

This is Ethan cuddling up in his blanky. Thanks again Janette Lloyd for this super soft blanket. We don't have pacifiers here, but having their blanky makes them just as happy and it won't ruin their teeth.

And this is just for fun. When i saw this i started singing a revised version of the thong song. "Let me see your diaper thong! Diaper thong th-thong-thong-thong!"

gotta love it.
9 comments:
I DO love it! Haha, I love all of your revised songs that you make up. Classic.
Love it! Baby bums are so cute :)
I'm so proud of you...even though you're a mom, you still know (and sing) awesome rap songs!!! :) :)
AS always very adorable. They are getting so big. I can't even imagine how much trouble they must be getting into.
Gotta love that last pic!
I DONT BELIEVE I HAVE EVER HEARD THE RAP BEFORE. ARE THEY TALKIN ABOUT BEACH SHOES? YOU KNOW THE BUMS ARE MY FAVORITE. CALL ME ABOUT THE NEW BEDS. LV MOM.
The last picture is the best. And he probably had no clue. :)
I love the diaper thong!
I will tell my Mom thanks.
Post a Comment