I wanted to post a few pics and videos of the boys just to update everyone. As many of you know, we took a trip over spring break out to Utah to visit family. It was quite the long drive but the boys did ok. They did get very bored and tired, though. These pictures aren't great because they were taken with my cell phone.



Here is a video of the boys going on their first Easter egg hunt. They had a blast. I haven't gone through the pictures that Jessica took of the hunt but We will post some of the best ones later.
6 comments:
Wow, I wish I was that flexible!
Loved the BYU - Utah baskets! That was so much fun to watch them find eggs.. Thanks for sharing. It made my day. Miss you too.
That is so cute! I love that Ethan shares!
Cute stuff- those boys of yours are adorable!!! I love the BYU/Utah baskets- that's hilarious.
Those boys are troopers to handle that drive.
The feet by the ears showed that he was pretty dang bored.
Post a Comment