Monday, April 19, 2010

i CANNOT figure out how to get the text next to the pictures!

























from top to bottom:
1)checking out each others loot
2)the boys spotted a puppy and freaked out-they LOVE dogs
3)i love Ethan's face as he digs around for his easter eggs
4)Noah still trying to figure out this game
5)Dad taking the boys for a stroll

12 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

cute! Good job Joey for taking the boys for a walk!

Tawnya said...

Those pictures are so cute! you got such good facials!

Thomas said...

Joe, your boys look like so much fun.

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

So stinkin' cute!! ..Do you guys have a nice camera? Your pics always look so high quality..

Rachel said...

oh this is cute! I love that one of Joe pulling them along!

Angela Dougherty said...

I mostly love that you guys got them BYU and UofU Easter baskets. I'm surprised it didn't cause any tension in the house. ;) Haha, the boys are so cute!

Shambi-Galambi said...

WOW Jessic your photography skills are impressive. I think these pictures are so amazing.

Sarah said...

I like that last pic. Your photography skills are great

Sarah Sidwell said...

All of the pictures capture such a fun memory!

The Whitehead Family said...

Cool wagon. Fun boys.

Shermilton said...

So Darn CUTE!!!

The Whitehead Family said...

Joseph looks like he is enjoying being a Dad.

Hope you are doing okay Jess.

Love, Julia