I realized that I never posted a picture of Ethan's cast. For those who don't already know, our little E fractured his elbow about 2 weeks ago. He'll have this cast for at least 3 weeks. He does really well working around the cast though. Its actually really cute when its not super sad.

These are my couch pillows that I've ALWAYS hated. Right from the start I hated these pillows. Now I'm finally recovering them.
Before:

After:

Sorry, I'll get a better picture once i've finished with the pillows. I just have to hand-stitch the bottom closed, so it is taking a while. More pillow pictures to come.
And I realized that we never posted a before picture of the Hawkeye dresser. Here it is. Scroll to the next post to see the after photo.
8 comments:
Miss Crafty!! They look great!! Missing little E!
I have to say that you are amazing. So crafty and always posting fun things you've been up to. Hope E feels better soon. I love the dresser by the way, wish I had room for it:)
Your pillows look cute! Poor E! What a little stud!
Look at you being all crafty! Way cute pillows Jess. How did Ethan break his elbow?
I love the yellow cast! I remember being in a cast as a little girl. It just itches so darn much.
I love the pillows. Why is it that couches always come with super ugly pillows? When will they learn?
Looks like you've been exploring your crafty side. So fun--and it all looks great!
Ok Jess we need to get together when I get home. I want to be crafty so bad and make pillows for my couches, I just have not gotten up the nerve to do it. Darling Darling Darling!
You've got style girl.
Post a Comment