Thursday, July 15, 2010

So the other night before bed Jessica and I put on the movie "A Bug's Life" for the boys to watch. They have seen it a couple of times in the van when we travel too. The boys cant say Flick so they call the main character "week". After the movie we had dinner, brushed their teeth and put them to bed. A little while later we heard them yelling, "DIE DIE DIE...ouch!" We quickly realized it was from a scene from the movie. We laughed as they kept saying it for about ten minute. I guess they are now in the stage where they repeat everything they hear. The also yell "oh shoot" cuz they learned that from Mater on Cars. We will have to pay better attention the the media we bring into our home I guess.

2 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

Haha! Your boys are so funny... I can just see them having the time of their lives in those cribs.

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.