As many of you know, Thursday was a blissfully warm day-especially considering that its February. I decided to postpone nap time for a hour or so and let the boys play in the back yard while I did the dishes. Obviously once I saw what was going on I decided to postpone the dishes too!
7 comments:
That is just how Little boys are. If there is a puddle any where they are sure to find it. They are so cute!!!
That is so adorable Jess!! I love these pictures! Sometimes I wish Spencer had a twin so he could always have a buddy to play with, then I think of you and check back to reality! :)
What fun! Capture those memories :)
boys always find puddles. what fun. mom
These are so sweet. Your babies are adorable!!
Ok, I know...super random. But...I had to comment. I cannot believe how big your boys have gotten! I just came across your blog and couldn't believe how stinkin cute they were. They are darling. Just had to tell you. And your hair is really cute! Hope you guys are still enjoying Iowa!
chiild is our life .these picter save and they are young you see that movment.
Post a Comment