Here is Joe's project from Saturday. As you can see below, we have an awkward nook in the boys room. Its good for nothing, so yesterday Joe spent all day turning it into...
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Boys Playing, and Joe Playing
This is what the boys have been up to lately:
Building "tunnels". This is a fort we made out of blankets on their bunk beds. They loved it! I find that if I want the boys to actually sleep for nap time i have to bribe them with something fun when they wake up-but only if they take a good nap. This is one of those bribes. Building a tunnel.
Another bribe is playing in the leaves.
They sure are cute. They loved jumping in the giant pile of leaves out front and were supremely disappointed when the city came by to suck up all the leaves.

....This. A built in shelf. Now the boys have a place in their room for their books, hamper, and some toys. While Joe was hammering away I took the opportunity to reupholster the rocking ottoman. It was a cream color with LOTS of stains on it from the boys. We use it as a time-out chair. I also moved the boys recently repainted letters into their room. I think it looks so much better, and now it can be more organized too. Good job Joe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE the shelves!! Super impressed Joe! And I love the picture of the boys with the leaves sticking to Noah's hat! Crazy kids.
Nice update Joey!! And Jess on the time out chair
That looks amazing!!! Looks like it took awhile!
Fantastic job! Way to use your noggin with the empty space.
Those shelves must make you feel clean and organized every time you walk into their room.
Bunk beds are the quickest, easiest way to make a fort. (or a "tunnell")
Good job on the ottoman. But it looks like a fun, bright time out chair ! J.K.
Post a Comment