Last night was our ward Christmas party, and the sunbeams put on a nativity for everyone. The video is kinda long, so this is mostly for grandma's and parents. Ethan is Joseph, and his friend Jane Summers is Mary. Evelyn Keyes is the angel, and Noah, Jake Dougherty, Spencer Rasmussen, and Ben Grout are shepherds. I am the giant pregnant lady holding the mic, and Joe is the weird guy who occasionally pops out from behind the stable to corral the kids. Enjoy!
8 comments:
So cute! Thanks for posting this. It is cute to see how grown up all the kids have gotten. Great job on the performance. We miss you all!
So cute!! I could not stop laughing. It was the best nativity ever!
That was AMAZING!!! I love it!
We keep watching it over and over. I don't know if it will ever get old.
I loved this so much! I showed it to Brandon and he thought it was great as well! One of the cutest things ever!
Loved it! Grandma and grandpa whitehead
That was awesome! I was laughing so hard!!! Those twin boys stole the show and "Mary" with the mic! It was so awesome!
Do you and Joseph teach the sunbeams? I loved this. The boys were born to be on stage!
Post a Comment