Thursday, November 17, 2011

Surprise from Joe


Last night while I was at a baby shower Joe was putting together a surprise for me-and the boys helped.




While watching this I was biting my nails nervously-even though i'd seen the finished product and knew it didn't end in disaster. I was torn between being very worried, and a little proud. I guess thats how it always goes when you let your kids try something new.

Here is the crib all set up with the completely amazing crib bedding I made. Its so crazy to have this all set up. It means a baby will be sleeping in it soon.

7 comments:

Thomas said...

So cute. Let them help while they are little and may be, just may be they will help when they are bigger.

Angela Dougherty said...

oh my gosh i was biting my nails the whole time watching it too!! SOO cute!! Also, i know i've told you a million times, but I ADORE your baby bedding. Well done.

Sarah said...

For some reason, blog videos don't show up on my computer and I can't figure out how to fix it. Will you please set up a youtube link?? And I also LOVE the bedding! So cute!

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

That was so sweet of them! They seriously are soo cute! I love all the baby bedding you made too! WOW. good job!

Tawnya said...

Ok, seriously the cutest video ever!! Love the bedding!! :)

-Yaerli Hatch said...

that is SOOOOOO cute! Great job!

Shermilton said...

So Cute, Jess! I love the sewing!