Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just a little eye candy



Cutest Dr. Evil pose ever:

I'm quickly realizing that Joelle is growing SO FAST and i'm not documenting it properly!
She is almost 4 weeks old (saturday) and so i need to jot down a few facts about her.
She loves:
-being cuddled
-bathtime
-watching her brothers
-sleeping on Dad's side of the bed in the morning
-sucking on Mom or Dad's finger
-sucking down a bottle
-sleeping on grandma (she got to do that a lot during her first 3 weeks)
-watching Mom work from her bouncer that sits on the table
-being nice and warm
She hates:
-needing to poop
-nursing (we're done trying to force that)
-getting dressed
-having hiccups
-being hungry
She has been sleeping really well lately. She usually wakes up to eat 3 times. once before we go to bed, once in the middle of the night, and once right before we need to wake up in the morning. Joe and I feel pretty lucky that we are getting adequate sleep right now. Sometimes Joelle even sleeps during the boys' nap so I get to sleep too!
Pumping has gotten better. My pediatrician recommended a supplement called Fenugreek that has REALLY helped my supply.
The boys have been remarkable! They are so good with Joelle, and really good to play on their own when I can't be right there. Yesterday they woke up and went straight into their train room to play and before I knew it, Joelle and I had gotten a nice hour-long nap together! I realized what a blessing it was that Joe and I waited until the boys were 3 before we started trying to add another monkey to this mess. This has beed a really great age for a newborn to join us. The boys just turned 4 and they are independent enough to give me a little wiggle room with the attention they get.

19 comments:

Brittany Petersen said...

She's so cute! I'm glad things are going so well for you guys, can't wait to meet her!

Kristi and Kory Jones said...

She is beautiful! and she looks a lot like your boys! how fun! I bet it is a lot of work but I bet the age difference really helps! You are doing amazing! Hailee didn't like nursing either, but LOVED bottles. They have a mind of their own too :) good luck! she is seriously SO pretty!

Angela Dougherty said...

oh my gosh. i love her. period.

Tawnya said...

What a beautiful baby!! I love her so much, and you!

Jessica Jensen said...

Loved the update...

Emily said...

Wow - she really is eye candy! So cute.

Teandra said...

She is such a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Time does fly. She has really filled out and is so beautiful. I miss the holding time. you really do have good boys.
love, grandma Peggy

-Yaerli Hatch said...

She is SUPER cute!!!! I can't wait to see her!!!

Jewel said...

I LOVE the first one- a yawn and a wink!!

royal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
royal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brennan and Rachel said...

It's okay if you blog stalk me, as long as I can return the favor. :) I love the Dr. Evil picture. Too cute.

royal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
royal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
royal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
royal said...

Hi,
Your search to buy groupon clone script ends here. Auction Website Script selling best quality Groupon clone script at a very reasonable price.Our Ready Made solution will get your groupon clone website online in few hours.

Thanks
Groupon Clone

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing!
Vehicle Tracking Device

royal said...

Fabulous Sharing!
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
how to unlock blackberry storm