I was born into a blessed time when everything with breastfeeding can go wrong, and my sweet baby girl can still eat and get cute and chubby and happy. She will still grow into a healthy beautiful girl.
I have three (wow, that seems so crazy) amazing children who are in perfect condition because of things like breast pumps, and formula, and incubators, and feeding tubes etc. What a miracle it is to have my family.
These pictures are from today. Joelle was sleeping like an angel. the boys had their first experience with building snowmen, and riding a sled. Ethan was eating the snow. Noah was hugging "Frosting the snowman".
Joe's mom told me to weary the Lord, which I have definitely done over the last month. And I think the answer I've recieved is that my life is good. Even when it's frustrating, I still have so much joy to take note of every day. Joelle wasn't a good nurser, but that's okay because she takes a bottle just fine and she's back up to a normal weight. I don't currently have enough milk for her, but thats okay too because I can keep trying, and until then I can give her formula. and if my supply doesn't improve I can switch to all formula and know that I'm still a good mom because I love my kids and I try to do all I can for them.
Things are much better around here, and I thank you all for your prayers and support! How blessed I am to be surrounded by such amazing and loving people!
10 comments:
You are so right! You're a very good Mom, and don't you forget it :) And you have a beautiful, wonderful family.
you are so wonderful! I love you!
You are a good mom!
They are the greatest blessing. Love you guys
You are blessed. Life is hard but the joys that come with pain and trials far out way the test. I miss loving Joelle more than I missed the sleep. Thanks for the pictures. The boys look like they loved the day in the snow. Grandma Peggy
They are great blessings... not only to you but to us.
Frosting the Snowman. Ha ha.
Thanks for sharing your grateful feelings.
Hi,
Faljo.com is your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.
Thanks for sharing information!
Car Auction
Hi,
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.
Thanks for sharing!
how to unlock blackberry curve
Awesome Post!
Study8home is the leading streamlined online e-learning & virtual classroom software provider which adapts to your learning and collaborative model and provide you all the solutions as per your requirement with ease.
Thanks for sharing information!
Advanced E-learning Software
Post a Comment