Saturday, April 14, 2012

Here is a picture of the boys enjoying their Easter loot from our ward Easter egg hunt this year.  Are you noticing a trend yet?

 This is Easter last year.
And the year before that:
This was 2010. My parents got these 'Easter Baskets' for the boys. That's what they're known as. The boys still call them their Easter baskets. But now that we have baby #3 we're going to have to get a third. Which school do you think we should represent? I'll have to keep an eye out for a Hawkeye bag for her.

 
As of today Joe will be graduating in less than 8 weeks.  It's not really sinking in right now, mostly because we still don't have a job! i know! we have a few coals in the fire, but are currently on hold awaiting the one we want most. Still no word yet. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's too late for that one. My hopes are up, and it's going to be a REALLY happy or REALLY sad day when we get that call. I'm also trying to be patient. I'm failing that one too. Every morning I get up and check Joe's email to see if there is something from a certain dentist holding our future in his hands.  Every day. Multiple times a day. Turns out i really suck at being patient. More than once I will happen upon Joe in the middle of a phone call, and jump up and down silently mouthing "is that who I think it is?!!!".  Nope. It's just our dang friends wanting to be friendly. Then I'll grudgingly pick up the phone and say "ugh! (friend's name) why aren't you calling to offer us a job!" Those poor friends are the victims of me jumping to conclusions. Good thing they still like us.

7 comments:

Brennan and Rachel said...

Yuck. I know for a fact that I would be awful at the waiting game. Not fun. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys!

Tawnya said...

Note to self, don't call joe in the next week!

Shermilton said...

Keeping our fingers crossed. Love the bags!

Jessica Jensen said...

Will have you in our prayers... I hate waiting too...

Sarah Sidwell said...

Can't wait to find out!!

Jewel said...

You said "Ugh" to your friends outloud when they called you?

Jim said...

Macintosh personal computer people who seem to Office 2007 downlaod operate in a corporate surroundings will certainly love these additions--if Microsof company can make these folks work well to the Mac pc.The actual Microsoft Office 2010 with regard to Apple computer Microsoft office 2007 survey appeared to be presented in an entertainment-related celebration don simply by 'microsoft' soon.Writer Scott Stein stood a opportunity to look at survey connected with Office 2010 Download on the program Microsoft
Office 2010 Professional
ground, and yes it undoubtedly would seem Microsof company is actually on track.