This is me ^
In this picture I'm wearing my blessing dress. It's pink, and I love it. My grandma made it for me to wear on my blessing day. I REALLY wanted Joelle to wear it when she was blessed too, but she was too small, being only 3 weeks old, at the time.
This picture of me was always called 'the Elvis picture' because of the funny thing I'm doing with my lip. Is it a smile? A smirk? Who knows, but when I was little it looked like the Elvis lip to me so that's what I called it. I really liked having this picture of myself to compare to Joelle. Since I've already had 2 Joe-clones I really wanted a little Jessica-clone in our family. After all, I did most of the work getting them here.
Today is Easter. It just so happened that this dress fit her today. I tried my best to re-create 'the elvis' picture. I think it's a really sweet way to illustrate how special certain events or memories are. But Joelle doesn't do the weird lip thing, she smiles instead. I can't call this an Elvis picture because she's too cute! She is definitely much more adorable than I was, and that makes me happier than having a me-clone. I want her to have only the best parts of me. Someday she's going to grow up to be a better person than I am, and that's exactly how it should be.
So what's better than Elvis?
Pretty in Pink.
4 comments:
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
-Yaerli
Ahh so cute!
Darling!!!
Come back for further announcement with Ms office This year to get Apple pc which include First Can take, slideshows, videos, in addition to opinions, even as bring closer to the Office suite's relieve within the 4th 1 / 4 in this calendar year.Master of science claimed recently that this promises to Office 2007 check the ad-funded type with Performs, adhering to a long period associated with going through the thought. Even so, it really is not clear no matter Microsoft office 2007 if Albany is actually this item. Office 2007 downlaod
Post a Comment