A few weeks ago we were able to have our pictures taken by our friend Kate Allen. Proceed to the bragging: she's an award winning photographer, and she's just been accepted into the Master's program at the University of Iowa College of Fine Arts. Here is her website in case you'd like to see some of her work.
I love how they turned out!
15 comments:
Holy cow I love those!! Could you have cuter kids?! And I love your shirt Jessica. Really good pictures. Maybe I should get Kate to take ours...
Love love love them!! Really love the whole family one. So fun!
I totally love them... It was definately worth painting Joelle's fingers and toes for them :)
Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you again soon.
such a cute family! love these pictures. We will miss you guys!
I absolutely love your family pictures!!!!! Your kids are getting so big. Love the colors you chose also.
What a cute family! We look at the twins and see Joseph all over again. Can't imagine having two curious, teasing boys at the same time. I'm sure you are in for more stories that will make you smile. Hope we get to see you when you are in Utah.
K these are adorable! Good luck with the move and new job. You guys are awesome!
Ok, love them so much!!!!!!
Love the pictures. You guys look great.
Love them. Love the story.
OH my gosh!! How cute! I love them all. I could just eat up those chubby little cheekies on Joelle, SO cute! Also, the boys look just like their daddy (I know you already know this, but just in case you need to hear it again ;) )
BEautiful! Beautiful!!!
SO DANG CUTE!
Perfection! SUCH cute pics! Kate did a great job!
What a cute family! Like those shoes, Joe. And Joelle, what a sweetheart! Love you guys.
Post a Comment