Monday, June 18, 2012

Story time

"boys do you want me to tell you a story? Once upon a time there were 2 boys who didn't eat there dinner so their mom and dad ate all the ice cream sandwiches all gone, and the boys didn't get any. The end"

after a great deal of time spent fake crying and throwing fits....

"mommy that wasn't a very happy story. I'll tell you a story. Once upon a time there were 2 boys . and Ethan and Noah were holding hands with their mommy and daddy and they were so happy to cross the street and hold hands. And they went to the park and were so happy to play." 

 I love their creative play. although its so obnoxious to hear them sing Rudolph the poop nosed poop dear, I am secretly hoping that it will someday translate into some form of creative writing talent.  This is the first time they have made up their own story. I hope to hear many more in the future.

2 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

So funny! This creative play is so fun.

-Yaerli Hatch said...

That is so cute, and so Funny! Those boys are just so cute!