Saturday, October 13, 2012

We love Fall!

 





 I love that Ethan put his hat on backwards. He had this tiny little peep-hole for his face.







 
 

 We LOVED the apple orchard. This time around my camera died at the start of our visit, and the kids were in their play clothes, but I think I'm going to do some real portraits here soon. This was a good day.
Oops! We forgot our little sweetheart! The only pictures we have of her are on Joe's phone.  She's still adorable.

5 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

Totally love fall pics of the fam. I am glad you guys painted pumpkins and were able to go to the apple orchard.

HSBahr said...

Your boys are darling as is your sweet girl! Looks like a great place to visit! Hope all is well.

Tawnya said...

I love these pics!! Putting Joelle right next to Joe is so awesome! They look so much alike! But Joelle is way cuter!

Shermilton said...

You got some good shots! Very cute!

Jewel said...

Great shots!!!!