Sunday, May 18, 2008

Some pictures




the big smile picture is Ethan. The one dressed in red is Noah, and the last picture is when they were blessed a few weeks ago.

4 comments:

alex-and-laura said...

Hooray for blogs and doub boys! Your boys are so cute. You probably don't hear this very much, but they look exactly like their parents. Mainly Joseph. Mini Josephs. We miss you and love you lots and lots!

Jessica Jensen said...

Cute pics... Glad you joined the blog sagga.... Can't wait to see you guys again soon... come up anytime I'll take the boys and you guys can go play.. sleep... temple... what ever.

The Whitehead Family said...

I am glad you have a blog. It will make pictures and thoughts easy to share. The boys are handsome and I'm glad you are getting into a routine. Mom Whitehead

Sarah Sidwell said...

Glad you have a blog now. It will be nice when you are in iowa!