Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So Far So Good

So, I'm still really enjoying it here in Iowa. Joe started school yesterday and I was alone with the boys for the first time since we arrived here. The alone time was actually really nice. I got to read and play with the bears. ("The bears" is one of our nicknames for Ethan and Noah). The time actually went by really fast. When Joe got home from school we celebrated our two year anniversary. He had already gotten my gift and after going out to dinner I let him pick out his gift-some dress pants for school. I've decided that dress clothes are going to be his gift for every event in the next four years. He has to wear nice clothes to school everyday so i need to build up his wardrobe.
On a more unhappy note, I finally got my "we're-definately-not-in-Utah-anymore" experience. A woman cursed at me from her car to mine because she could tell that i could hear her yelling into her cell phone. For some reason that was my fault. It didn't affect me really, I thought it was sort of silly actually that a person would get so worked up over that. Also, i took comfort in the fact that she was not only unpleasant, but on the hefty side. Not fat, but sort of built like a man. Thats probably what made her so aggressive, too much testosterone in her blood. Thats sort of rude to say, but I can't help what makes me feel better.
Well the real reason i have to do a post is to give you all my mailing address.
Whiteheads
2884 Coral Court #101
Coralville, IA 52241

6 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

What was your gift? Glad things are going well.

Jessica Jensen said...

Thanks for the info... It't good to know that you are doing well. Have a great day!

Matthew and Sarah said...

Thanks for the comment, and I miss you like crazy. I have your family picture hanging in my apartment on my magnet board, so I think of you often. I hope you have fun in Illinois and you and your hubby will be just fine out there...wherever you go there is always a FUN adventure! Love you!

Shermilton said...

Funny. I loved the look into your mind. :)

Anonymous said...

sweet georgia brown...I have found another blogging friend. This is Rachelle Rausch- member me?? I can't believe you have twins! So dang cute! Hey, I have a private blog, so if you care to see it, shoot me an email! rachellelaree@msn.com :)

Nicky and Patrick said...

Your little boys are so cute. I'm glad you left a comment. I love blogs they are such a great way to keep in touch with people you don't live by or don't see very often. Glad to hear you guys are doing great.
Nicole