Monday, September 1, 2008

After a Long Day of Manly Softball

Here are some pics of Joe and the boys after our ward softball game. I played too and did quite well if I do say so myself. We all put black under our eyes to intimidate the other teams. The boys of course were the talk of the event with their little eye make-up.
Joe and the boys just being tough guys

9 comments:

Sarah Sidwell said...

SO stinkn' CUTE!!!! I love the new picture on top too! Will you add it to the side or something, because then I can click on it, download and print it for my wall? You can take it off the side after I print it. Miss you guys! Glad you found softball out there to keep you busy.

Tony said...

Cute new picture! I like that they are the same age as Tayvie. Although Tayvie isn't into baseball yet, just this game she calls "what can I fit into my mouth." Throwing lessons aren't til next month. Looks like Iowa isn't such a boring place after all! There's baseball in Iowa

Jessica Jensen said...

Cute family pic and the boys... they are so amazing... I guess they get that from their mom huh! I am glad that you guys still can play softball I know how much you both love that.

Sarah said...

That's awesome! I am very intimidated. I love the family pic with all of you in orange, by the way. Great color!

Moke said...

Cute cute! I Love your family photo!

Jewel said...

The ward had a softball game right after you arrived. Sounds like you are really going to fit in.

pawlyandsandy said...

JESSICA! Wow, I'm so glad I saw you're comment on Patrick and Nicky's blog, and tracked you down. I've been so curious how you were, and how the twins were. I'm so glad you guys are doing good. Looks like the boys are nice and healthy.
Come check out our blog too!
-Casandra, your World Savings buddy

megan-logan-ryder said...

oh Jess you're boys are so cute!! I love their little faces :)

Shermilton said...

Those were so cute. Love it!