Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'd had enough. Our previous stroller was really great for what we needed it for, but the boys have gotten big enough, and the hills here are steep enough that I was in dire need for an alternative. On Saturday I got this jogging stroller so I don't have to excersize so much when I'm out with the boys, haha. So today I signed up for that relief society trip to the zoo with confidence that I will have a smooth ride and a great time.

11 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

Glad that you are headed to the zoo with confidence. I think that is how I describe a day at our house.

Tony said...

That was cute how they smiled for ya

Sarah Sidwell said...

Loved seeing the boys and you two last night! Can't wait till we have better internet to enjoy it more. You will have to let me know how you like the stroller. I will be shopping for one pretty soon.

Moke said...

Gosh dang it they are so cute and smiley! You are way brave to try out the Zoo with 2 boys!!

Tawnya said...

I love the stroller. And what cute bears they are.

Shermilton said...

You're gonna love the stroller. I only push Kit in mine, but the other side even comes in handy to carry all the other kid's stuff. This is one of those times when there is NO buyers remorse.

I loved seeing the boys and talking to you both on Sunday. Web cams are awesome. Love you!

Jennifer said...

I love the family picture. You have a cute family. The boys look just like there Dad.

Wright Place said...

Hey Joe and Jess, your blog is so cute and your boys are adorable!

Anonymous said...

hey Jessica its Robyn Gubler, I just found your blog! We should hang out sometime! your blog is way cute, with your little family!

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

hey guys! i'm liking the family picture, looks great. i can't believe how big the boys are getting, that's crazy.

Sandy said...

Those two are so stinking cute! And Joe's ok, too. JK. It's awesome to be able to see and hear you with you being soooo far away. Thanks for the updates! Love ya, Sandy