Sunday, September 21, 2008

If you build it....they will come...

Saturday we drove to Dyersville, Iowa which is about two hours away to see the actual Field of Dreams. It was pretty awesome to go and play around on the ball field and the corn and stuff. We went with a couple of our friends Taysia and Jamison Metcalf and Tawnya Rasmussen that I mentioned in my last post.You can sort of see the house behind the fence. I really wished I could go chill on the porch swing for a while.
This is the view of the Field from the corn. Its sort of hard to see, but trust me that its really cool.


This is out in left field having fun in the grass. Noah, then Ethan in the middle, and Spencer Rasmussen.

Shoeless Joe coming out of the corn!
There were a bunch of other people there so we all had to wait in line for our turn to hit. It was so cool!

11 comments:

Tawnya said...

Thanks again for letting me come. It was fun.

Sarah Sidwell said...

Both trips look super fun!!! That is great that you got out on the weekend and didnt have to study too much! Love the boys hats and Noahs frownie at the zoo!

Moke said...

That is really neat. I would've loved to go. I like the shoeless joe part...clever!

Tony said...

I love the "shoeless Joe Jackson" bit. You crack me up Joe

Jessica Jensen said...

I loved both sets of pictures! I am glad taht you had a great time with both trips.

-Yaerli Hatch said...

That sounds like fun why is it called the feild of dreams though?????????

Jewel said...

Did you guys get an autograph from "Moonlight" Graham?

JAW

Emily said...

I totally love that movie! How cool.

Wilsons said...

Jess, can I just tell you how much I admire you!? I do...alot. I love seeing all these pictures of you being an amazing mom. It still is so crazy to me that you have twins. So good job, I think the life you guys have created is amazing. Love ya!

meag said...

hey jess...its meagan (remember we were roommates on the institute trek) how are. you and your adorable twins look great. that is so fun. i hope you are doing wonderful.

Deatons said...

Oh I love the field of dreams, we are so jealous! Your boys look adorable sitting on the field :) We miss you guys so much!!! And we have the same background- great taste!!!