Tomorrow I will post pictures of todays adventures at the Field of Dreams!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Playing Catch-up
What a busy week we've had! I haven't had time to sit down and blog at all because I've been so busy, especially since the weekend, so here is my attempt to fill everyone in on just the really fun stuff. Friday was the relief society playgroup where we took a trip to the zoo. The boys were pretty obviously unaware of how cool it was to see the animals, but here are a few pictures:
Ethan is the top monkey and Noah had a super cute frownie for being on the bottom.
This is my friend Tawnya from my ward. Her little Spencer is 6 months old and you will see his picture later. 
Trying not to get eaten by a goat.
This isn't even a quarter of the kids from our ward that came. There were a billion strollers because it was free zoo day. 
After a long day at the zoo, the three bears are all tuckered out. Spencer is in the middle, and they all play pretty well together. Its fun to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love you new blog I have not been on seince school so it might be a cupple weeks old anyways love you all
What cute babies.
Awww...cute. That picture with the boys as the monkeys is so cute, and I laughed.
I am so glad you support relief society playgroup and that it supports you.
Post a Comment