Then I knew that Jess has been wanting a new camera forever. The one we have is great for a quick picture here or there but just like most, it had horrible battery life and seemed to be taking worse pictures every day. So I did my research and found the best reviewed, easy to use, DSLR, lowest priced, smallest...etc. In the end, the winner in all those categories was the Nikon D40. It takes fantastic photos. I am amazed with it every time I take a picture. Jessica totally stood frozen when she opened the package and saw what it was. The sad thing is that I was so excited to give it to her that I couldn't even wait until Easter and had to give it a week ago.
Now, because I am selfish, I couldn't let Jess have all the fun so I bought myself a new softball bat. Its way nice and I got it for a steal. If anyone else is looking for a deal on a bat go to http://www.closeoutbats.com/.

This post could not be complete without a tid bit about the boys' Easter. We bought them a big ball from the giant cages in the Walmart isles. You know what I'm talking about. They also got some inflatable boats for the swimming pool. Jess was so excited to finally be able to take the boys swimming with the other moms. I'm positive that we will post some pictures of those in a couple of months when they are playing with them in the pool.
This post could not be complete without a tid bit about the boys' Easter. We bought them a big ball from the giant cages in the Walmart isles. You know what I'm talking about. They also got some inflatable boats for the swimming pool. Jess was so excited to finally be able to take the boys swimming with the other moms. I'm positive that we will post some pictures of those in a couple of months when they are playing with them in the pool.
6 comments:
This is where i remind Joseph about Elder Hales Saturday morning talk. Isn't the husband supposed to say "We can't afford it"? I told him that as I was grabbing at the camera that i knew i would NEVER let go of.
Yay for easter!! Thanks for decorating easter eggs with us the other night, we had a blast. Joseph decided that "egg wars" are going to be a new tradition in the dougherty household. I hope you enjoyed your creamed eggs on toast, we sure did!!!
P.S. I love the new title picture! Sorry that Jake taught them how to do that...I'll take the blame.
haha jess I like your comment. That is so fun! Happy easter to you guys! That picture of the twins is too cute with them getting into everything. I'm sure you two are just as busy as can be! have fun with your new camera and joe, your new softball bat.
YEAY!!! I am so excited that you got a new camera!!! AND I love that your research showed the Nikon D40 is the best! Cause it is! That's exactly my camera! I bet you are LOVING it! It's totally worth it!
I also love your title picture. Especially Ethan's face, "oh man, we are caught!"
Post a Comment