Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Little Cowboys

Joe bought me a camera for easter that he knew I'd been eyeing for a very long time now. I decided to test it out a few days ago, and I LOVE the camera. I think the pictures turned out really well. Now i have to say, I'm not a photographer and I don't pretend to be. I just wanted more memorable picures for myself...Look at my cute babies:)

7 comments:

Angela Dougherty said...

Jess I love love LOVE your new camera! The great thing about it is that you don't even need to be a professional photographer and the pictures turn out amazing. Your boys are so cute!

Jessica Jensen said...

I love those cowboys! Joey knew that we would all love your new camera! What a great buy!

Sarah said...

Great pictures! And what a beautiful day. Your boys are so cute. And that's a great picture of you and Ethan.

Tawnya said...

Those really are great pics. It helps to have such cute babies to photograph.

Sarah Sidwell said...

Looks like it takes great pictures. I miss those cowboys. We miss you and Joe too.

Anonymous said...

THE WAY I HEARD IT, THE BAT WAS FIRST, BUT I THINK THAT WAS VERY THOUGHTFUL AND I LOVE HOW YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF MY JESSER. IT MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE BIT BETTER ABOUT YOU BEING A MILLION MILES AWAY. LETS GET MORE PIX K ? LOVE MOM

Jewel said...

A good, usable, EARLY present!
I love the first one where you zoomed in and he is gazing to the side. Also the one where he is grabbing his hat.

Remember that photo enrichment we went to when we first met? I guess its paying off huh.