yesterday i took the boys to the playplace in the mall for a while. I've heard so many stories of babies who are the age of my kids who take their first steps after they have seen other babies walk first. So i thought it would be good exposure for the boys. If nothing else it is good for Ethan and Noah to get out of the house for a while. So I was talking to another mom who's boy had a balloon. Of course Ethan was intrigued by it and HE TOOK HIS FIRST STEP! He was holding onto a giant block which he let go of, and then took a small step. He stayed stable for a couple of seconds, and then sat down. Later that night Joe was working with him and Ethan took TWO STEPS! yay! I'm so proud of him! Soon Noah will follow, and they are going to be walking boys! Wow. I didn't think it would ever happen. I included some random funny pictures of the boys just for fun. Can you tell who is who?
12 comments:
Yeah!!! We are so proud of you ETHAN! I think the order of the pics go...
Noah, both, Ethan, Noah, Noah
Awww, Yay for little Ethan! Now you've REALLY got to baby proof (not that you probably haven't before), but now that he is walking, he is at a whole new level where he can reach, I am assuming? But, I have no kids and really don't know how all that stuff works yet, but I am just assuming??? I think the order of the pics goes as follows:
Noah, Ethan (left) & Noah (right), Ethan, Noah, Noah?! Am I right?
NO, I think the last picture is Ethan?
YOU DIDN"T TELL ME THAT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!!
That is easy: Noah, both, Ethan, Noah...And I agree with moke, the last picture looks like Ethan, though it was a toughy because he looks chubby like Noah but his eyes are Ethan eyes.
Yay yay YAY!!! How exciting!!! I can't wait to get back and see it! I agree, I'm pretty sure that last picture is ethan...like tawnya said, they're ethan eyes...
Looks like you have your hands full. Enjoy it as much as you can - when they turn 16 they no longer want to sit on your lap, there will be BIG greasy palm prints on your window panes. They won't fit in the dryer and "fer shur" won't let you take their picture with food on their face. Believe it or not......this IS the best time of your life!
I need your e-mail address so I can invite you to access my blog!
Thanks for your comment! After reading the first line I immediately became alarmed. I'm nervous because I'm showing so much!!! We'll find out who's in there in 4 wks!
I like your blog here. Your mini-Josephs are very cute but I cannot tell them apart.
YEAH Ethan! How exciting!
I still can't tell the little dudes apart, but maybe thats because i need to get to know them better. :o) thanks for your comment on my blog. i got it because my comments are emailed to me. :o) good ideas!!!! Thanks! I am stoked to have your blog now!! So Cute!!!
Your boys are so cute!!
I want a pair just like them!
Make that 5, one in every color ;)
I watch Ethan take 3 steps when I skyped with Joseph. Noah keep standing by himself so I would clap. He woun't be far behind. Miss you and the boys. mom whitehead.
That is So cool!
Post a Comment