Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Getting Closer!!!!

I feel like i am getting the first date jitters! thats how excited i am for spring break to finally come around! It seems unreal that Joe will actually have 9 DAYS OFF! We decided to save money and take this time to just relax-I originally typed "chillax" but then decided that i couln't pull that off. For our Christmas vacation we flew to Utah to see family, and while it was great to see everyone it was also quite stressful. About halfway through we needed a vacation from our vacation! So this time we are just doing whatever we want on our own schedule and then coming home to our own beds(cribs). I am so excited! We are actually going to be able to go swimming! yay! anyone else who is staying in Iowa is welcome to join us!

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

We are there!

Jessica Sorensen said...

We are going to chicago for a few days (tues-thursday) but then we will be around. So let me know if you want to do pictures on one of the other days.

Sarah Sidwell said...

OK-so I hope the needed vacation from your utah vacation didn't come while you were here. I am excited for nick to have spring break too. having the hubby home is the best! ENJOY!